Los Angeles Times Cartoon: The Other 80%

I draw cartoons for The Los Angeles Times about issues related to California and the Southland (metro Los Angeles).

This week: Up to 20% of the personal income growth in the state of California could be attributed to the initial public offering of stock by Facebook. So what’s the other 80%?